Wednesday, July 4, 2007

How it starts

Everyone with at least half a brain knows we aren't getting the full story - media creates news rather than reports it, with the exception of the "who died today" lists on local news. The two party system of government is fooling itself, and large groups of people everywhere, sometimes including, but not limited to: Unions, State recognized religions, protesters, politicians, lawyers, the rich, the poor, the young, the old, the racist (meaning supporting ANY race),the pop culture stars, ad nauseum - they all have a perspective on what should be. They're all wrong for everyone but them. Keeping in mind that I'm only right for me, here's a place for me to put my thoughts.

Offended by something? Perhaps I will even have an open mind if you state your case in a non-negative, win-win way, but remember, we BOTH have to win for me to change my mind.

No comments: