Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dems talk

Watched the democratic presidential candidate debate. Not good. Not that I expected more from them, but they were all bragging about driving a hybrid and they all, except one, flew private jets to the event. The mainstream candidates, if they can be called that, argued with each other about when to pull out of Iraq, and all said that increasing MPG on cars was important. I disagree there - the elimination of MPG on cars and lawn tools is important. Both parties are still wrong, and no candidate running that I can see is going to do anything to change my mind. I'm still listening, though. Soon as one says something important, I'll relay it.
BTW, CNN sponsored the whole thing, using Youtube videos for questions. It was, in my opinion, a set up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify--- the one candidate that did not use a private jet used the train to get to the debate. He is from South Carolina just miles from the debate site.FYI-